Buffalo Big 80s Bash Tickets Will Be Available At the Door
Are you ready for the biggest and best 80s party Buffalo has ever seen?
On Friday, February 1st at the Buffalo Grand Hotel (formerly the Adam's Mark), we are bringing you the best in 80s music from 7PM-midnight with Buffalo's own Nerds Gone Wild!
Tickets are available to purchase now, just click the button below. Due to the extreme weather conditions this week, we WILL be offering tickets at the door, but it still benefits you to get them in advance, as they will be cheaper!
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
Your ticket includes:
- DJ Hassan spinning all your 80s favorites starting at 7PM
- 80s Trivia - Brush up on your 80s music, movies and more to win prizes
- Best 80s Look Contest: Winner gets $100, Buffalo Grand Hotel Overnight Package/Dinner Certificate/Movie Passes & More. (Value $450)
- 80s Scavenger Hunt - Prizes for the first 50 people to complete the hunt
- 80 Flashback Aerobics Dance-Off
- Cash bar, food available for purchase
- Covered parking available at hotel ramp for just $5
- And of course, a full show from Buffalo's own award-winning 80s cover band, Nerds Gone Wild!
This is a 21 and older event.
Jump back to the 80s with us for a full night of music, fun and prizes!