Be Aware of These Road Closures Before/During the Bills Game Saturday
If you are heading out to the game on Saturday, or just driving around town, be aware, there will be some new traffic patterns around the stadium before and during the game.
The Bills are taking on the Ravens at Bills Stadium on Saturday night in the divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, and while there will still only be around 6700 fans going to the game, there will still be changes to where you can drive while it's happening.
According to WIVB, the traffic pattern laid out by the Erie County Sherriff looks like this:
- The section of Abbott in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 5:15 p.m.
- The road will remain closed until after the game.
- Parking pass holders can still access Lots 2 and 6 from Abbott Rd, but there is no through traffic.
- Lot 2 can only be accessed by traveling north from Big Tree Road.
- Lot 6 can only be accessed by traveling south from Southwestern Blvd.
- Drivers not attending the game are advised to find alternate routes.
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- Rte. 20a will be open in both east and west directions throughout Saturday.
- The Sheriff’s Office will not close 20a to westbound traffic after the game.
There didn't seem to be any major issues with the game last weekend and you wouldn't anticipate that there would be any more problems this weekend. When you consider that on a normal Bills' Sunday there are about 10 times more people in the stadium, these last two weeks are much lighter.
TACKLE THESE: Check Out the Best Uniforms In Each NFL Team's History