Ayesha Curry Feels Bad That Men Aren’t Paying Her Attention [Poll]
Ayesha Curry, who is married to Steph Curry, set the Internet off after her appearance on Red Table Talk. Was she wrong to say she feels some-type-of-way that men don't seem to want her...even though she's married?
Ayesha had the Internet in full debate and meme-mode, after she said she feels bad that men don't pay attention to her. She mentioned that while women are Cha Cha slidin' into her husband's DMs, her's are as dry as the desert! Is she wrong for feeling that way and expressing that? I mean, she is a married woman. Or is she just keepin' it real...we all love to get a lil attention from the opposite sex to let us know we still got it? Vote below the video!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]