Attend a Health and Wellness Event this Saturday with a Free BBQ
You are invited to Community Access Services' health and wellness & free BBQ event this Saturday! Get the details! There will be free BBQ, giveaways, health screenings, games, music and more! Community Access Services and Asian American Physicians Association will be hosting the event this Saturday, July 20th. The Collaborative Community Health Fair will be held at at 3297 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, New York 14215 from 10 am to 3 pm. Yasmin Young, host of the 2 to 6 Takeover will be DJing and hosting the event!
"Community Access Services (CAS) is a not-for-profit organization committed to addressing the epidemic of HIV and other diseases that challenge the health and welfare of urban communities in Buffalo and Erie County by assuring the availability of comprehensive care services, including prevention education and treatment."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]