Artpark ‘Drive-In Films’ Coming This Summer
Starting next Tuesday, June 16, Artpark will start showing Drive-In films every Tuesday and Thursday throughout whats left of the summer, according to WGRZ news report. The article states that Artpark developed this entertainment as a means for families and adults to be able to enjoy some outdoor entertainment while practicing social distancing since all patrons will be in their own cars.
The WGRZ News report explains that Arttpark will be showing 20 films throughout the summer with Tuesday's films having a Music-related theme, such as music documentaries, concert films, biopics, and other films related to music, with Tuesday's films dedicated to families and a general audience.
Here's the Artpark Drive-In Film Schedule for June with more movies for the balance of the summer 'to be announced', according to the WGRZ News report:
Here are more specifics regarding the Artpark Drive-In Films event, according to the WGRZ report:
- Movie screens will be located in parking lot D a
- 200 cars can be accommodated with a VIP screen set up for up to 50 cars in a separate painted 'painted parking lot' area.
- Audio can be heard through a car radio.
- Tickets are $25 per car. $25 includes the Single $8 admission ticket and a $17 credit for the Concession Stand
- Tickets can be purchased at artpark.net or tickets.com. (Service fees will be applied)
- Purchase by phone at 716-754-4375, Monday through Friday 10 am-4 pm
- Tickets can also be purchased at Artpark, one hour before the movie showtime.
- Cars will be positioned six feet apart with staff monitoring
- Patrons must be asked if they leave their car
Sounds like loads of fun for families and the general public. Artpark is located at 450 4th Street, Lewiston, NY
Here's a link to the website:
READ MORE: 25 Companies You Might Not Know Are Owned by Disney
KEEP READING: 10 classic board games that will take you way back