78-year-old Buffalo Man Steals Police Car And Crashes It
Some things are just on your bucket list wether its jumping out of a plane, eating something exotic, or in this case Stealing a police car and then crashing it. I guess you are never too old to wild out.
Robert Closs Of Buffalo was arraigned Monday afternoon with multiple Chargers
- Reckless Endangerment in the First Degree
- Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree,
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property in the Fourth Degree,
- Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree,
- Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle in the Third Degree,
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property in the Fifth Degree
- Resisting Arrest
- Obstructing Governmental Administration in the Second Degree,
- And various vehicle and traffic charges.
Police say officers were outside of their patrol car investigating a call near South Park Avenue and Marilla Street last Wednesday evening around 6:30 p.m. That's when police say Closs jumped into the vehicle and took off. Police say they told Closs to stop, but Closs continued driving before crashing into another vehicle and then a house.