Buffalo Police Execute Search Warrant, Arrest 4 People With Guns And Drugs
Police in Buffalo arrested four people for guns and drugs after executing a search warrant. The search warrant was conducted today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023, on the 200 block of West Avenue, according to the Buffalo Police Department's Facebook page.
Police seized two loaded weapons, multiple high-capacity magazines, ammo, approximately 2.5 grams of heroin, 3.5 grams of crack cocaine, 1 ounce of methamphetamine, and three ecstasy tablets.
Four people from Buffalo were arrested:
– Phillip Washington, 29
– Deinotae Thompson, 26
– Naudia Marvin, 24
– Tanaya Marvin, 22
Each of the four suspects is facing the following charges:
– Criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, two counts
– Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fourth degree, one count
– Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, one count
– Criminal possession of stolen property in the fourth degree, one count
– Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, two count
Thompson is facing one additional count of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
Two Arrested By Buffalo Police After Raid Uncovers Multiple Drugs And Guns
Buffalo Police have been cracking down on illegal guns and drugs lately. Two people were arrested by Buffalo Police for possession of multiple guns and drugs. On Friday, January 20, 2023, police conducted a search warrant on the first block of Gorski Street. During the raid, the Buffalo Police Narcotics Unit and Buffalo Police SWAT Team discovered drugs and firearms.
Buffalo Police Officers seized multiple weapons, ammunition, 31 grams of methamphetamine, 26 grams of cocaine, 16 grams of pills, 1 gram of fentanyl, a quarter ounce of crushed pills, 22 Xanax bars, cash, and several scales.
Two men were arrested during the raid - 32-year-old Anthony Ortiz and 33-year-old Jacob Laraiso.
Ortiz has been charged with two counts of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second-Degree and one count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth-Degree.
Laraiso has been charged with:
- Two counts of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second-Degree
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Third-Degree
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Fourth-Degree
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Seventh-Degree
- Five counts of Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia in the Second-Degree
The weapons seized were a loaded Polymer 80 ghost gun, a loaded Stevens 12-gauge shotgun, a sawed-off Stevens 94F shotgun, the frame of an unfinished Polymer 80 ghost gun, and ammunition.