11-Year-Old Shot in Buffalo
An 11-year-old girl was shot in Buffalo! The shooting happened overnight on Winslow Ave, according to WGRZ. Thankfully she did not suffer life-threatening injuries. She was taken to Oishei Children's Hospital to be treated and is in stable condition. If you have any information that can help the Buffalo Police Department, call or text (716) 847-2255. Your info will be kept confidential!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]