You’re Invited to a Women’s Health Forum
Senator Tim Kennedy's Single Moms Club is hosting this free event for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This event is in conjunction with Buffalo Public Schools Parent Centers. The event will be held Tuesday, October 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 pm. The forum will be held at the Lafayette Parent Center, located at 370 Lafayette Avenue in Buffalo. There will be health screenings available, including mammograms, dental screenings from the UB School of Dental Medicine, blood pressure and cholesterol checks and more. There will be activities for the kids also, including pumpkin decorating, exercising, book-making and more! Moms will enjoy a paint night with Paint the Town, manicures and hand massages, cultural dance class, head-wrapping and more! Refreshments will be provided. RSVP by calling 716.826.2683.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]