There's a new beer-themed restaurant opening in Elmwood Village in Buffalo tomorrow. The Beer Keep is located where Ashker's was located, 1002 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo. The restaurant is owned by a collaborative group of Buffalonians - Cory Muscato, Patrick Galante, Aaron Ketry, and Briana and Daniel Hunter, who also own the Breezy Burrito Bar.
The restaurant announced on Instagram that its grand opening is tomorrow, Wednesday, September 15, 2021,
Ppppssscht. It's time to crack a beer with us! 🍻 The Beer Keep - Buffalo's newest beer bar and shop in the Elmwood Village will open Wednesday September 15th! Well be open for bar, food and retail service Tuesday - Sunday. Post up at the bar, sit outside, get a table with friends and enjoy our hometown food menu, or grab and go.
The Beer Keep will be open for service Tuesdays through Sundays. The bar will feature 10 taps that will rotate selections. You'll also be able to purchase 4-packs and other beer options,
Crack into a massive selection of cans and 10 rotating taps featuring everything from special releases to your favorite lagers poured from the only side-pull taps in town. Shop a trove of hard-to-find 4-packs and easy-sipping standbys.
1. Bohemian Pilsner Pilsner - von Trapp Brewing
2. Gemini Blueberry + Pineapple + Glazed Donut Sour - Mortalis Brewing Company
3. Grateful Jams IPA - Imperial - Brix City Brewing
4. Amulet SIPA IPA - Hudson Valley Brewery
5. König Ludwig Weissbier Hell - König Ludwig Schlossbrauerei Kaltenberg
6. Spelunkenheimer [Bourbon Barrel Aged] - Thin Man Brewery
7. La Chouffe Blond Belgian Strong Golden Ale - Brasserie d'Achouffe
8. Fat Stack Maple Pecan Porter Porter - Keuka Brewing Company
9. Original Blend Cider - Downeast Cider House
10. Chill Kellerbier - Old First Ward Brewing Company
The Beer Keep's Facebook page says the food menu will feature classic "hometown" fare.