Starring: YOUR Baby! Fisher Price Casting Call
Fisher Price is hiring!
I mean, it seems everyone is these days. But, if you have a child 5 or younger, Fisher Price has a job for them.
Have you ever thought your baby was so cute he or she should be a baby model? Fisher Price has your chance to make that dream come true -- and they've updated their Photo Studio protocols to keep you and your little one safe from COVID-19.
Fisher Price is headquartered right here in Western New York, with its offices located in East Aurora. They've featured local children on their packaging for generations, and are currently looking for kids ages 5 and under who are located in Western New York.
They are looking for children to be a part of their Play Lab.
The Fisher Price website describes the sessions:
"During these sessions, we love taking video, pics and recordings to capture the action, and to possibly use for things like ads, product development, Facebook and Instagram posts, but only with your approval, of course!"
Parents get an Amazon or Target gift card for participating.
And their famous Photo Studio is also casting little ones now too, and modeling will help pad their college savings -- according to Fisher Price, "child models receive compensation deposited directly into their bank account."
And if you've just had a baby, you probably have a great chance at getting them hired -- but you'll need the proper paperwork. Fisher Price says there's a high demand for models from birth to 6 months, and New York State requires them to have a NYS Child Performer Permit, which can take time to process.
As for covid safety precautions?
According to the Fisher Price website:
"We are also requiring all campus visitors to take part in a COVID-19 pre-screen assessment 24 hours before their campus visit and to adhere to the new FP Studio & Play Lab protocols below.
• Limited guests/talent, crew, and FP personnel will be allowed in the studio for all FP shoots.
• One parent per/child allowed in the studio for all shoots.
• Studio waiting rooms will be closed and families are asked to wait in their cars until needed on set.
• All products on set will be sanitized and swapped out between each session with talent.
• All talent over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask at all times; except when on set in front of the camera.
• Photographers/Videographers will utilize long range lenses when feasible.
Here's how to submit your baby to be called for a model, click here.