Build a Career and Help Others at Spectrum Health & Human Services
Spectrum Health & Human Services has been helping individuals and families through challenges associated with mental health and addiction issues since 1973, offering a larger variety of quality behavioral healthcare services than any other provider in Erie or Wyoming County.
Over the decades, they have fostered an employee culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance, promotes strong relationships between supervisors and employees, and values each employee as an individual. If you'd like to build a career helping others, they would love to have you!
Spectrum Health & Human Services has full-time, part-time, and per diem positions available at several locations. They presently are seeking:
- Data Analyst, 227 Thorn Ave., Orchard Park
- ACT Employment Specialist, 1280 Main St., Buffalo
- ACT Family Specialist, 1280 Main St., Buffalo
- ACT Team Leader, 800 Main St., Niagara Falls
- Care Coordinator I, 1280 Main St., Buffalo
- Clinical Administrative Assistant-Central Intake, 227 Thorn Ave., Orchard Park
- Clinician III, 2412 Seneca St., Buffalo
- Help Desk Manager, 227 Thorn Ave., Orchard Park
- Housing Case Manager, 2550 Main St., Buffalo
- LPN, 326 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca
- Mental Health Counselor/Social Worker, 1280 Main St., Buffalo
- Mental Health Counselor/Social Worker, 34 North Main St., Warsaw
- Office Assistant 1280, WYCO, 326 OPRS
- Patient Support Specialist, 31 East Main St., Rochester
- Patient Support Specialist, 326 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca
- Patient Support Specialist I, 34 North Main St., Warsaw
- Peer Support Specialist, 34 North Main St., Warsaw
- Program Manager, 1280 Main St., Buffalo
- Senior RN, 27 Franklin St., Springville
These opportunities are per diem:
- Crisis Clinician, Offsite (Orleans County)
- Crisis Clinician 1, 58 West Buffalo Street, Warsaw (Wyoming County)
- Crisis Clinician, Offsite (Genesee County)
These opportunities are eligible for a sign-on bonus:
- Crisis Clinician CARES, 227 Thorn Avenue, Orchard Park
- Clinician IV, 326 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca
Overall, Spectrum Health is a good place to be whether you're an experienced professional or a recent college grad ready to launch your career. They also offer flexible schedules with possible remote capabilities based on department. To learn more and apply, visit shswny.org/careers.
In addition, the September “In Person” Job Fair at McKinley Mall will be held Sept. 27.