Never Do These 7 Things While Shopping In New York
This weekend as you head out to pick up the latest round of groceries or a new pair of sneakers, there are some things you shouldn't do while out and about.
Here are 7 things you should never do when you are shopping in New York.
1. Talk On The Phone While Shopping - Having a loud conversation in a crowded store is annoying enough, but if the person on the phone isn't paying attention and blocking you it is even worse.
2. Shop And Eat - You see them every time you go grocery shopping.....grazers. People who munch and shop. Are you really that hungry you can't wait 20 minutes to pay for your food then eat it?
3. Shoplift - Stealing is bad, plus the more people steal the higher the costs are for items that we non-stealers buy fair and square.
4. Don't Put Stuff Back Where It Is Suppose To Go - Ok...you thought you wanted that rice, but now two aisles later you decided you wanted pasta instead. Just don't put the rice back in the pasta aisle, walk back and put it where it belongs.
5. Scan Too Slow In Self-Checkout - If you are unsure of how to use the self-checkout or if you have a whole cart full of stuff, just skip the self-checkout. It is meant to be quick and easy.
6. Block The Whole Aisle With Your Cart - The aisles in a grocery store are not huge, but if you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle and then good look for stuff you are a bad person.
7. Bring The Whole Family - Sure sometimes parents have to bring the kids to go shopping, but if you are bringing every member of your family every time, you're crazy. More people in the store means less room and long lines. Also, feel free to leave your uncle and aunt at home.