Husband Learns Of His Wife’s Affair With Their Mechanic After Finding Them Dead Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
TALK ABOUT KARMA!!
A New Jersey husband came home one day to find his wife dead in the garage. Even more heartbreaking is that he found out she had been having an affair and her lover was found dead next to her.
Kahali Johnson told WABC that he came home from work one day and smelled a very strong odor coming from the garage. Once he opened the garage, Johnson said he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, and their mechanic laid out near a car that was still running.
“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson said. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911 because, at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”
Law enforcement rules that the two died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning and told Johnson that his wife had apparently bartered sex for the work on her car. wow what a way to go.