Wale, Fabolous, and Jeezy Are Coming To Buffalo, Details Here
Buffalo is really the place to be this summer for great events, shows, and concerts. Make sure you check our Ultimate Summer Show Guide to set your to-do list because it's sure to be packed and the very first major Hip Hop and Rap festival is this weekend in Buffalo.
Listen To Ed-Nice Every Monday Through Friday At 10 AM on Power 93.7 WBLK
Buffalo's Conway The Machine, who is one-third of the Buffalo-based rap collaborative Griselda Records with Westside Gunn and Benny The Butcher, has created his own music festival in Buffalo and the initial show is happening Saturday, August 13, 2022, at Buffalo's Outer Harbor.
Tickets to the show are still available and can be gotten online here on the Tixr website.
- General Admission tickets start at $48
- VIP tickets start at $75.
This show is not sold out yet, but it's very close to selling out so you should get your tickets as soon as possible.
Before you go to the Outer Harbor, there are some things you should know. Please note that the following items are prohibited at the Outer Habor Concert Series:
- Guns, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances and paraphernalia
- Backpacks, drawstring bags, large purses/totes (all bags/wallets must be 12"x12" or less)
- Outside food and beverage, including coolers
- Professional cameras and video recording equipment/devices
- Glass bottles
- Laser pointers & Air horns
- Selfie sticks, tripods, or monopods
- Bicycles (the venue encourages ride-sharing and bicycles may be secured in bike racks in front of venue; please bring your own lock!)
- Animals (task trained service animals are welcome)
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by venue/security staff
In addition to these items, there are other things you should consider according to the Outer Harbor Frequently Asked Questions:
- WHERE DO I PARK?
Parking spaces are first come, first serve. We encourage ride-sharing and alternate modes of transportation wherever possible. There is a Reddy Bike Share station located directly next to the venue along Fuhrmann Boulevard.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN FOLDING CHAIR?
Chairs will not be allowed for the Outer Harbor Concert Series.