Buffalo Zoo To Be Open 7 Days A Week
The Buffalo Zoo has announced that they will now be open 7 days a week starting today
According to WGRZ, the Buffalo Zoo will now be open everyday between 10 am and 4 pm.
You will still need to make reservations online before heading out to the zoo and then follow their COVID-19 guidelines while on-premises.
Here are their guidelines for when you are at the Buffalo Zoo.
- All guests, including Buffalo Zoo Members, must reserve an online ticket and choose an arrival timeframe in advance of their visit. Walk-up ticket sales are not available at this time.
- Signs, barriers, and modifications to many of our exhibits are in place to assist with physical distancing. For your safety and the safety of your fellow guests, please follow all instructions.
- All guests will undergo a health screening prior to being allowed entry into the Zoo. Any guests displaying a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed entry, including those in their party.
- Face coverings are required for all guests ages 2 and up.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to use restrooms to wash their hands during their visit to the Zoo.
- Maps of the Zoo are not available while on grounds but can be printed prior to arrival or viewed on your smartphone using this link: https://buffalozoo.org/tickets/visitor-info/#zoo-map
Tickets are being sold in one hour block of time starting at 10 am except for the end of the days, where tickets are being sold in a two-hour window from 2 pm until 4 pm.
Of course, there are two new reasons to check out the Buffalo Zoo. They announced the addition of two new lion cubs. Check out some photos HERE
Buffalo Businesses That Hire Teens