I love breakfast! What can I say, there is something about waking up late and still enjoying eggs, toast, sausage and throwing in a biscuit and gravy for good measure (hey I lived in the south for a very long time). There are some amazing restaurants in Buffalo that offer a great breakfast menu all day long. Check out these restaurants, if you're looking for a great breakfast in the afternoon.
1. Kostas Family Restaurant, located at 1561 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216, serves up Greek food, but also offers all-day breakfast. It has a 4.5-star rating on Google. You can order eggs & lox, fresh fruit, Souvlaki breakfast, and more. Check out the menu for more details.
"Since 1977, Kostas Family Restaurant has been one of the most favored places where patrons have gone for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Located on Hertel Avenue in the Heart of North Buffalo, Kostas proudly serves a fine Greek and American style cuisine at affordable prices in a new contemporary environment." ~ Kostas
2. Eggsperience Vasilis Restaurant is located at 2878 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217. It has a 4.5-star Google rating. Eggsperience Vasilis's menu includes plenty of egg dishes, which you can enjoy all day long. Dishes include Huevos Rancheros, Greek Breakfast, Corned Beef Hash, and more. You can see the full menu here.
3. Lucky's Texas Red Hots, located at 1903 Clinton St, Buffalo, NY 14206, has a 4.5-star rating on Google. It's located close to downtown Buffalo. Lucky's menu on Postmates has breakfast anytime, which includes Corned Beef Hash with Two Eggs, Home Fries, and Toast, Souvlaki Breakfast with Two Eggs and Feta Cheese, and more. You can check out the menu on Postmates.
4. Lake Effect Diner, located at 3165 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214, serves breakfast all day. It is open from 8 am to 3 pm, Wednesday through Monday. You can try Veggs Benedict - a vegan breakfast dish, Eggs Chesapeake, or a house smoke turkey hash. Check out the menu here.
5. Nick's Place, which has a 4.6-star Google rating, is located at 504 Amherst St, Buffalo, NY 14207. You can create your own omelette, or try their Canadian bacon breakfast. Check out the menu on Grub Hub.
6. Sophia's Restaurant, located at 749 Military Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216, offers breakfast all day. Sophia's is open Monday through Saturday from 7 am until 3 pm. It has a 4.7-sat rating on Google. Its website doesn't seem to be working, but you can check out its Facebook page.
7. Betty's Restaurant is located at 370 Virginia St, Buffalo, NY 14201. Betty's boasts a 4.5-star Google rating. It serves breakfast until 3 pm, so almost all day. You can enjoy a breakfast burrito, a scrambled mess, shrimp & grits and more. Check out the full menu here.
Opening in October, 2004, Betty's quickly won the hearts and loyalty of Buffalonians with its cheerful, sunny dining room, its friendly and funky staff, and its moderately priced eclectic cuisine. Betty's food is simple, fresh, and creative, drawing on American and international influences, resulting in food that is wholesome, interesting, and unpretentious. ~ Betty's