Darien Lake Is Hiring 1,500; Look At All The Jobs Available
If you had to pick ANY job to work at an amusement park, what would you do? Cook the hot dogs? Be a performer on the stage? Work the dart balloon game?
Darien Lake is getting ready to reopen under New York State guidelines and you can gear up to make some money this season. They have a complete variety of different jobs and levels to operate the amusement park this year. The jobs will all be filled with interviews of course virtually.
For a limited time only Darien Lake is hosting their Rockin' Laser Light Spectacular at Six Flags Darien Lake that runs select dates through March 7.
What can you expect when you go to Darien Lake this year to ensure proper safety precautions? According to WKBW:
The health screenings and social distancing precautions include:
- Health screenings for guests and team members, where temperatures will be taken, and people will be asked about their health
- Everyone over the age of two will be required to wear a face mask
- Social distancing will be enforced on rides, restrooms, stores and lines
- There will be ample space between tables as people eat
- Advanced security screenings to enable touchless bag checks
- Reduced capacity at indoor venues
The sanitation and disinfecting protocols include:
- Trained teams responsible for disinfecting and cleaning
- Increased cleaning of high-touch points, including seating, tables and counters
- Rides, restraints and handrails cleaned throughout the day
- Restrooms disinfected on a frequent basis
- Hand-washing and sanitizing stations throughout the park