Where to Party Around WNY on New Year’s Eve
While I can’t speak for you I know, I’m happy that I’ve made it to see another year. There has been some bad times, but mostly it’s been good; life goes on and it only can get better from here!
I’m going to be all over the place this New Year’s Eve so I figured I’d present you with a list of spots where it’s sure to go down. Thank Me Later
* Maybe the swankiest place to party this year will be at the Ice Ball inside Statler City (107 Delaware Ave, Buffalo) where you can ‘Ring it in Right’. Be ready for two acres of dance floor, three bands, two DJs (including my home girl DJ Vixxen), a four hour Grande Buffet catered by The Buffalo Chophouse, five hours of premium open bar and more.
* Celebrate the end of 2011 at Limitless New Year’s Eve 2012 inside Blush Nightclub & Lounge (1389 Delaware Ave, Buffalo). Sponsored in part by Center Stage Live and Spirits Wine & Liquors and with music by DJ A-One & other special guest DJs; this bodes to be the real deal for the grown and sexy. General Admission Tickets are $25 & Advance VIP Tickets are $50. You can grab those at Doris Records or by calling 716.883-2410
Noir Years Eve
* Always known to present great events, InFamous brings you Noir Year’s Eve at Noir (88 W Chippewa St, Buffalo). WBLKs own DJ Supreme will be on the decks along side DJ Kholes, DJ Big-Rob & DJ HeadBussa. There will be a Free Champagne Toast at Midnight and every hour after. For Tickets and VIP info call 716.352.6478 or 716.507.5991 or hit up @InFamousPRD
4th Annual Bayou NYE Party
* Join WBLKs own DJ Heat as he provides the music for the 4th annual New Year’s Eve party at Bayou (79 W Chippewa St, Buffalo). Anytime DJ Heat is on the decks you already know you’re in for a Zoovie! The 1st 300 People will receive a free gift at the door.
Pure 2012 NYE Gala
* Usher in the New Year inside Buffalo’s Largest Nightclub at Pure (75 W. Chippewa St, Buffalo) for their 2012 NYE Gala. The doors open at 10 & my boy DJ dStar will be on the mix. There will be a Champagne Toast and a massive Balloon drop at Midnight. VIP Bottle Service is available.
* If you’re up-to a quick ride to Rochester, make sure you check out Blakk Ent’s New Year’s Eve Countdown inside Venu (151 Saint Paul St, Rochester). This event is strictly for the Mature and Sophisticated. DJ Tyger Ty & JK will be on the decks until 4am. General Admission is $20 & Limited Advance VIP Spaces are Available; reach out to my main man Lucky at 315.378.7573 for Tickets
#TheFinale NYE Bash
* End 2011 right with #TheFinale New Year’s Eve Bash at Omega (42 W Chippewa St, Buffalo). Enkore & Golden Gaits promises you the most exclusive NYE event with Da Klub Killa DJ Spin in the mix. 2-for-1 drinks will be on-deck all night & there will be a complimentary champagne toast @ 1201a. Advance Tickets are $25; you can get those at Doris Records
Bad Boys NYE Party
* Start your 2012 off correctly with Gook & ‘Blame It On Da’ Bruce at the Bad Boys New Year’s Eve Party inside of Buffalo Live (3053 Main Street, Buffalo). With DJ Kenny Kutz & DJ Iceburg on the Wheels, you already know it’s going to be THE place to be. Advance Tickets are $20 & VIP Tickets are $40. You can pay at the door, but we all know there will be inflation.
When The Clock Strikes
* Crown, MrDWilson.com & CM3 wants to you to party with them “When The Clock Strikes”. Going down at 550 Banquet Hall (550 Genesee St, Buffalo) and with DJ T-Jizzle spinning the music – you already know. Limited advance tickets are $20 and available at Doris Records and the Oakk Room. You can also pay at the door here also, but you already know…
Regardless of what you do and/or where you party - be safe, be smart and have fun. Happy New Year!!!