Wale Unveils ‘The Gifted’ Album Tracklist
Rapper Wale is gearing up to release his third solo album, 'The Gifted.' The Maybach Music Group artist has just released the tracklisting for the project that boasts some impressive guest features.
There are 16 tracks on the collection altogether. Among the music heavyweights appearing on the LP include MMG labelmate Meek Mill ('Heaven's Afternoon'), CeeLo Green ('Gullible'), Nicki Minaj and Juicy J ('Clappers'), Wiz Khalifa and 2 Chainz ('Rotation'), Rick Ross and Ne-Yo ('Tired of Dreaming') and Rihanna ('Bad' Remix).
Wale unveiled a snippet of the DJ Foreigner-produced 'Bad' remix recently on Shade 45's 'Sway in the Morning Show.'
"This a real remix, this a different beat," he says of the track. "Disrespectful behavior is gonna take place this summer because a lot of n----s wasn't being nice to me, man."
Another interesting song on the album is called 'Black Heroes / Outro About Nothing,' which features a cameo from funnyman Jerry Seinfeld.
The veteran comedian said it was fun stepping into the hip-hop world and bringing his comedic flavor to Wale's project.
"It's always fun to go into somebody else's thing and vice versa," he told Rolling Stone. "So that in itself is just reason enough to do it. My wife is really into Wale so she's playing the stuff and I'm getting into it so it was all great."
Wale's 'The Gifted' is due June 28.
Check out Wale's 'The Gifted' Tracklisting below.
'The Gifted' Tracklist
1. 'The Curse of the Gifted'
2. 'LoveHate Thing' feat. Sam Dew
4. 'Heaven’s Afternoon' feat. Meek Mill
5. 'Golden Salvation (Jesus Piece)'
7. 'Gullible' feat. CeeLo Green
8. 'Bricks' feat. Yo Gotti & Lyfe Jennings
9. 'Clappers' feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J
10. 'Bad' (Remix)' feat. Rihanna
11. 'Tired of Dreaming' feat. Ne-Yo & Rick Ross
12. 'Rotation' feat. Wiz Khalifa & 2 Chainz
13. 'Simple Man'
15. 'Black Heroes / Outro About Nothing' feat. Jerry Seinfeld
16. 'Bad' feat. Tiara Thomas