Power 93.7 WBLK Presents The ECMC 716 Spotlight
If you would like to submit music to Power 93.7 WBLK in consideration for airplay, you need to stick to the following guidelines:
- Music must be in mp3 format or link on YouTube or SoundCloud, with a label including artist name, song title.
- If you send a file, DO NOT include any special characters (spaces, punctuation, $ sign, etc.) in the name of the file.
- When you submit, it should look like THIS: ArtistTitle.mp3 (no spaces)
- Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted – because only one song can be submitted, make it your very best song.
- All submissions must be CLEAN RADIO EDITS - NO CURSING
- All submissions must be produced - if they are not fully produced and radio-ready they will not be considered for airplay.
- By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is your original work, you own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
- DO NOT send your only copy of your original music - all submitted music becomes the property of Power 93.7 WBLK FM and will not be returned
Power 93.7 WBLK FM’s willingness to accept submissions does not imply or guarantee airplay or any feedback. All decisions are made by our Power 93.7 WBLK programming department.
Please understand due to the volume of submissions you will only get a response from Power 93.7 WBLK if there is interest in or questions regarding the submitted song.