My Top 5 Grammy Moments
Music’s biggest night was star studded and entertaining on CBS. There were so many good performances and speeches but below were my favorite moments of the night.
5. Bruno Mars was eye catching as one of the first acts of the night. His style, eclectic sound, and retro moves had me staring at his pelvis. I felt like his moves were classic and inspired by Elvis and James Brown especially the split. I enjoyed hearing him tell the audience to “get off there rich a**”.
4. Rihanna looked absolutely hot on the red carpet. She was rocking a long black Scarface inspired dress that she collaborated on with Giorgio Armani.
3. I just loved how Adele shined this evening. After having surgery on her vocal chords she sang amazing and appeared extremely humbled by all her winnings.
2. Jennifer Hudson’s tribute to Whitney Houston was remarkable. She is an exceptional singer and tonight’s performance was almost a tear jerker. I think she was an excellent pick to pay homage and Whitney would be proud.
1. LL Cool J starting the night off in prayerwas touching. This is how my family starts off events. I was so impressed they had an African American rapper as a host and he did well. LL Cool J must be drinking from the fountain of youth. He looked very handsome and in shape. He didn’t lick his lips as much as I had hoped. Im Joking!!