9 year old girl in New Mexico thought she had regular gummy bears but they ended up being Edibles laced with weed.

The little girl took her parents medical candy, not knowing that she was going to touch the moon and back. She started feeling dizzy during class and got sent to the nurse office  and then they discovered she had eaten THC gummys.

You know the little Girl was sharing too, five other students had some of those too lol. The School officials said they noticed that something was off with the students because they was real "Giggly"

sounds like a good day for school sharing :)