Do You Agree with Donald Trump’s New Ban on Transgender People Serving in the Military? [Poll]
Donald Trump tweeted yesterday morning that he is banning transgender people from serving in the military in any capacity. What are your thoughts?
This ban reverses what president Obama did in June of 2016! Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter previously announced new rules allowing transgender individuals to serve openly in the military, saying “Effective immediately, transgender Americans may serve openly,” Mr. Carter announced, on June 30, 2016. “They can no longer be discharged or otherwise separated from the military just for being transgender.”
How do you feel about Trump's reversal?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- It’s Fair Season! Get the Dates and Details on Upcoming County Fairs!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]