Community: Participate in the 43rd Anniversary Juneteenth Parade
If you are a business owner, organization dance team or other group who wants to be in the 43rd Juneteenth Anniversary parade, get the registration details here!
The 43rd Juneteenth parade will be held on June 16 @ 11:00am. The parade will begin at Genesee Street and Moselle. The parade will travel on Genesee Street to Best Street into Martin Luther King Jr. Park. Sign in will take place at your division location. Everyone needs to be signed in no later than 10:00 AM.
The 43rd Anniversary Juneteenth Celebration Parade committee has extended it's deadline! The cost of this application is $100 / group.
Groups of 50-75: $100 // Groups of 75+: $150...$25 late fee after May 16th!
Questions or want to volunteer for the parade or children's zone? Call Patrick @ 716-572-9405!
Juneteenth of Buffalo, Inc. exists exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. Staffed by volunteers, its mission is to actively preserveand promote the broad spectrum of African American heritage through educational and cultural activities that will benefit the community as a whole. Juneteenth Festival, Inc. partners with existing organizations with similar community-based objectives to help achieve its mission.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]