Contact Us
Community

Community

BNFF
BNFF
[

How To Get Money For Your Movie: Free Forum Wednesday Night

If you are a filmmaker or producer, we need to see YOUR face in the place,, tomorrow Wednesday, April 30th at 7PM at the Market Arcade Film & Arts Center. The Buffalo Niagara Film Festival is hosting a Film Finance Forum led by Frank Muggia, who has 25 years of experience as an attorney / producer in the entertainment industry

Read More

SoulFood 2
[

Jeffery Osborne will WOO WOO WOO BUFFALO June 28th!!

93.7 WBLK welcomes the KINFOLK SOUL FOOD FESTIVAL live Sat June 28th 4pm at LaSalle Park in Buffalo NY!  In concert JEFFERY OSBORNE, STEPHANIE MILLS, MINT CONDITION, LYFE JENNINGS AND CHANTE MOORE with lots and lots of FOOD BOTHS (Soul Food that is), Alcoholic and non Alcoholic drinks alike

Read More

Youtube
Youtube
[

Police Brutality or Nah? You Be The Judge [Video]

So there's a video floating all over Facebook and the internets showing The Buffalo Police making an arrest last week...

Lot's of people (including yours truly) feel that the Buffalo Police were out of line and used too much force when trying to take the person in the video into custody

Read More

SoulFood 1
[

Kinfolks Soul Food Festival FAQ’s

The event takes place Sat June 28th 4pm - 10pm at LaSalle Park in Buffalo NY.

JEFFERY OSBOURNE, STEPHANIE MILLS, LYFE JENNINGS, MINT CONDITION AND CHANTE MOORE live in concert!!

The Soul Food Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families & friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, information and live national award winning entertainment. The festival is presented by The Kinfolks Foundation Inc. an organization whose o

Facebook
Facebook
[

Intern with Jazzy T This Spring/Summer!

I am looking for an amazing new intern to help produce the "Jazzy T In the Afternoons" radio show and blog. Must earn college credit and be ready to work in an inspiring, all-the-way turnt up environment. Apply within.

Read More

Pharrell Williams
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
[

Buffalo Is One Of The Happiest Cities? Check Out The Queen City “Happy” Video

I just want to say I am so mad I missed the opportunity to be a part of this video due to my schedule, but I am so happy for one of my fellow UB alum who participated in putting together the new "Happy" video!

Read More

258427_10151558956813976_1343430687_o (1)
[

Meet The Director James Davis II [ADRI V's Go Getta Of The Week]

Every Week I look to feature and interview a young mover and shaker who embodies the “Go Getta Spirit” and is doing great things for the people and themselves in the Western New York and Southern Ontario community

Read More

SoulFood 2
[

WBLK Welcomes THE KINFOLKS SOUL FOOD FESTIVAL June 28th!

It will be the BIGGEST R&B EVENT coming to Buffalo in YEARS!  The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival coming to Buffalo's Lasalle Park Sat June 28th from 4pm - 10pm and featuring live in concert:

JEFFERY OSBORNE / STEPHANIE MILLS / MINT CONDITION / LYFE JENNINGS AND CHANTE MOORE!!!

IT'S ALL HOSTED BY HUGGY LOWDOWN & CHRIS PAUL  FROM THE TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW AND THE WBLK AIR PERSONALITIES!! FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD....Lot's of SOUL FOOD/DRINK booths with games and specials for the entire family!!

IF YOU

Youtube
Youtube
[

Rap Lyrics Used As Criminal Evidence! [Video]

In the USA alone, more than 18 cases have used rap lyrics as evidence to prosecute defendants. Today (April 24) in Toronto, the first case goes on trial -- the case of Avalanche the Architect, who is charged with criminal harassment. His manager Marc called into Jazzy T in the Afternoon to share his story.

Read More

People Magazine
People Magazine
[

Lupita Nyang’o Is People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Person! [Video]

Facebook is on fire right now! Dark skinned women across the County feel a new sense of pride and beauty now that Oscar winning actress Lupita Nyang'o is names People magazine's Most Beautiful person of 2014! 

Read More

Bennett_High_School
[

Interview with Sam Radford, Buffalo School District Parent Coordinating Council President Regarding Parents’ Rights To Transfer Students Out Of Failing Schools! (“We The Parents” / 10,000 Strong Campaign)

The Buffalo City School District has been in continual disarray lately to the extent that some schools have been and WILL close down.

Among the Buffalo City Schools remaining, the majority have been classified as "FAILING SCHOOLS". In the interview attach

Getty Image
Getty Image
[

Is P. Diddy A “Drop Out” or a Success Story? [Audio]

The #1 Wealthiest Hip Hop Artist on the Forbes list is invited to speak at Howard University's graduation. Cool right? The controversy come in when it's reveal that this black man didn't actually graduate from college. Details inside. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!