Contact Us
Community

Community

Youtube
Youtube
[

Buffalo School Board Election Today! Meet the Candidates [Video]

If you are fed up with the drama of the Buffalo Public Schools, let your voice be heard and VOTE for future leaders who seek to be elected to the Buffalo Board of Education!Watch interviews with the candidates here. 

Read More

Pothole Damage
[

The “STATE IMMUNITY” POTHOLE LAW! IS IT FAIR? …THERE MAY BE HELP! [VIDEO]

We pay taxes for many things in the City of Buffalo...including the upkeep of Roadways... however after one of the worst winters we've had in years, when the "snow" clears we're left facing POTHOLE HEAVEN

Read More

tapestry-charter-school-20123
[

Tapestry Charter High School Wins This Year’s Prom Takeover!!!

TURN UP!!!!

Tapestry Charter High School, get ready to have the best prom possible!

Read More

Taina JC - Hustle For Health
Taina JC - Hustle For Health
[

Make The Perfect Guacamole For Your Cinco de Mayo Celebration

It's Cinco de Mayo also known as the 5th of May, when we celebrate with Mexican beer, pinatas, and chips with guacamole. Learn how to make this healthy snack inside. 

Read More

mint condition
[

Mint Condition Live at The Soul Food Festival!

It will be the BIGGEST R&B EVENT coming to Buffalo in YEARS!  The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival coming to Buffalo’s Lasalle Park Sat June 28th from 4pm – 10pm and featuring live in concert:

JEFFERY OSBORNE / STEPHANIE MILLS / MINT CONDITION / LYFE JENNINGS AND CHANTE MOORE!!!

IT’S ALL HOSTED BY HUGGY LOWDOWN & CHRIS PAUL  FROM THE TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW AND THE WBLK AIR PERSONALITIES!! FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD….Lot’s of SOUL FOOD/DRINK booths with games and specials for the e

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

[VIDEO] A Story of Forgiveness: He Murdered Her Only Son, Now They’re Neighbors

You HAVE to see this... 

I understand we all have trouble forgiving others but this should help you forgive a little bit easier.... A simple reminder to forgive others. 

@LordBrianJames (Twitter/IG) 

Read More

BRIANSWORLDPART2 (1 of 1)
[

Brian’s World: Teen Summer Job Connection

I got a few calls asking about summer jobs for Teens in the area and I found this site that may be helpful! 

Check out this list ! 

@LordBrianJames (Twitter/IG)

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Know Thyself Community Wednesday – Why Are Parents Not Requesting Transfers Out Of Failing Schools?

TOPIC:

Why would a parent that has the opportunity to move their child into a school of good standing not exercise that right?

Read More

blacklovecover
[

Brian’s World QOTD: Are Young Adults Today “Too Young” For Love?

Last Friday I had the opportunity to engage in conversation with a 34 year old man who ensured me that he had the best advice of life for me. While I am completely numb to those words at this point, I also was a tad bit bored and began to weigh to t

BNFF
BNFF
[

How To Get Money For Your Movie: Free Forum Wednesday Night

If you are a filmmaker or producer, we need to see YOUR face in the place,, tomorrow Wednesday, April 30th at 7PM at the Market Arcade Film & Arts Center. The Buffalo Niagara Film Festival is hosting a Film Finance Forum led by Frank Muggia, who has 25 years of experience as an attorney / producer in the entertainment industry

Read More

SoulFood 2
[

Jeffery Osborne will WOO WOO WOO BUFFALO June 28th!!

93.7 WBLK welcomes the KINFOLK SOUL FOOD FESTIVAL live Sat June 28th 4pm at LaSalle Park in Buffalo NY!  In concert JEFFERY OSBORNE, STEPHANIE MILLS, MINT CONDITION, LYFE JENNINGS AND CHANTE MOORE with lots and lots of FOOD BOTHS (Soul Food that is), Alcoholic and non Alcoholic drinks alike

Read More

Youtube
Youtube
[

Police Brutality or Nah? You Be The Judge [Video]

So there's a video floating all over Facebook and the internets showing The Buffalo Police making an arrest last week...

Lot's of people (including yours truly) feel that the Buffalo Police were out of line and used too much force when trying to take the person in the video into custody

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 93.7 WBLK Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!