You Could Get $300 Back From Your Heating Bills
Heating bills will be increasing for most of us in the coming months and National Fuel is looking to help out with that.
According to WKBW, National Fuel's 'Neighbor for Neighbor' Heat fund re-opens today, October 1st.
This is a grant that is given first-come, first-served.
You must meet one of the following qualifications:
- You're 55 years or older
- You or someone in your household has a disability that reduces the household's income
- You have a verified medical emergency
- You're a military veteran
- You receive unemployment benefits
You don't have to be a National Fuel customer but you must live within the National Fuel service territory.
Here's the contact information about the fund, courtesy of WKBW.
- The Salvation Army at 716-883-9800, extension 230
- Catholic Charities at 716-856-4494 or 716-218-1400 (ask for Parish Outreach)
Those who live in Chautauqua County should use these contacts:
- The Salvation Army at 716-664-410
- Catholic Charities at 716-372-0101
- Chautauqua County Office for the Aging at 716-753-4471 if age 60 or older
Read the full story at WKBW.