Win Steve Harvey’s Cash Rules
Win Harvey's Hundreds Cash Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Win Steve Harvey’s Cash Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by WBLK (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on May 14th, 2018 and ends on June 1st, 2018 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To enter the promotion, entrants must listen to the Station each weekday at approximately 10:30 am Eastern Time (“ET”), 3:30 pm ET, and 6:30 pm ET during the Promotion Dates for the next contesting day’s keyword. Then, entrants must listen the announcement of the cue to call (“Cue”) at approximately 7:00 am ET and 9:00 am ET. Upon hearing each Cue in its entirety, the 10th caller to get through the Station contest line at 716-644-9393 will have the ability to correctly identify that day’s keyword. If the contestant correctly identifies the keyword, then the contestant will win a prize, pending confirmation of eligibility. At the time of the entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. In the event that the selected caller incorrectly is disconnected, names the keyword, or is found ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and correctly identifies the keyword will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win but a listener may be a winner only once. There will be a total of forty (40) qualifying prize winners and one (1) grand prize winner selected on-air during the Promotion Dates.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online delays of any nature.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older and who reside in the following Western New York Counties: Erie, Niagara, Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany. Void everywhere else and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Station, Townsquare Media, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, the Station’s advertising and promotion agencies, and participating sponsors or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Buffalo metropolitan area, the members of immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) valued over $50 or ticket prize(s) valued over $100 per ticket in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Forty (40) qualifying prize winners will be selected in the Promotion. Each qualifying prize consists of one (1) $100.00 check made payable to the winner. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each qualifying prize is $100.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The grand prize consists of one (1) $1,000.00 check made payable to the winner. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize is $100.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- There is no substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of equal or greater value. The prize(s) is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, are not in the manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Qualifying prize winners will be selected on-air as described above and will be notified on-air at the time of their calls.
- Odds of winning a qualifying prize through the on-air entry depend upon the number and order of calls received. The odds of a qualifying prize winner winning the grand prize is 1:40.
- The qualifying prize winners must listen to the Station but do not need to be present to win a qualifying prize. The grand prize winner does not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the grand prize.
- Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. Check prizes will be issued within six to eight weeks following the confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential winner(s) will be required to respond to such notification attempt and execute and return an affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability and publicity release within thirty (30) days of such notification or notification attempt or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) is deemed ineligible for any reason, cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s). The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any changes in an entrant’s or winner’s email address, phone number, mailing address or other contact information.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 20, 2018 to “Win Harvey's Hundreds Cash Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 12, 2018 to the above address marked “Win Steve Harvey’s Cash Giveaway – Winner List.” The official rules and winner list (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.wblk.com.
Administrator: WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Sponsor: WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.