Ribfest is Back For 2018
Ribfest presented by Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino is back and better than ever for 2018!
Mark your calendar for one of the best food festivals of the summer! Ribfest is back this year with FREE ADMISSION, and will run on Friday, July 27th through Sunday July 29th in Seneca Square at the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino in Niagara Falls, NY.
Ribfest will run from:
- Friday, July 27th - Noon-11PM
- Saturday, July 28th - Noon-11PM
- Sunday, July 29th - Noon-7PM
Come enjoy award-winning rib vendors from around the US and Canada, including:
As you enjoy your ribs, listen to live music from:
- Friday - Liz Osborn & Bob Campbell-Nash "OsbornNash" (formerly "Acoustic Confusion")/Jillian Eliza/TOC Riser Kate Mallen/Christian Kramer & the Backwoods Revival
- Saturday - Neville Francis/Buffalo Five/Caribbean Extravaganza
- Sunday - 716 Spotlight Featured Artists/Denzell Ward & Cool Platinum
We'll also have Elektra the Fire Performer on the stage at 8:45 PM on Saturday!
There will even be a special guest appearance by the "Nothing But Trouble" monster truck--climb on up and take pictures with it from 3PM-9PM on Friday and Saturday and from 1PM-7PM on Sunday!
PLUS, come get a picture and autograph from Paul Teutul, Sr., founder of Orange County Choppers and star of the Discovery Channel's "American Chopper" from 3:30PM-5PM each day and see two Orange County Chopper bikes up close!
- Gino Sticks
- Hawaiian Food Truck
- Maggie Mae's Café (All Gluten Free)
- Niagara Falls Traveling Kitchen