Rent Pontoon Boats At These Places In Western New York
You've heard the saying before. You don't need to own a boat. You need a friend who owns a boat. Well...if you don't have one of those either, here are some places you can rent one.
No...these aren't places where you can rent friends. They're places where you can rent boats.
There's nothing like a beautiful sunny day out on the lake with a group of friends and some ice cold drinks. If you're the kind of person that knows how to drive a boat but aren't interested in the maintenance of a boat, maybe renting one is a little more your speed.
Pontoons are perfect for an afternoon with friends. You can do just about everything on them from cruising around the lake, stopping for a swim, or throwing a line in to see what's biting.
But where do you go to rent them? There are rent-a-car places, rent-an-appliance places, heck you can even rent or borrow tools here. But what about boats? Here's a list of places right here where you can rent pontoon boats for a day, a weekend, or a week:
1. Collins Marine - 4444 River Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14150 (+17168756000)
2. Holiday Harbor Pontoon Boat Rental - 30 Central Ave, Dunkirk, NY 14048 (+17163661774)
3. Chautauqua Marina - 104 W Lake Rd, Mayville, NY 14757 (+17167533913)
4. Smith Boys - 280 Michigan St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 (+17166953472)
5. Bemus Bay Water Toys - 64 Lakeside Dr, Bemus Point, NY 14712 (+17164905797)
6. R&K Marina - 8917 Willow Rd, Rushford, NY 14777 (+15854372214)
7. Silver Lake Marine - 4213 W Lake Rd, Silver Springs, NY 14550 (+15852375185)
8. Freedom Boat Club - This one is more of a club that you join and you can borrow just about any boat. 1111 Fuhrmann Boulevard, Buffalo, NY 14203 (+17162591189)
10 Summertime Restaurants in WNY That Deserve Way More Credit
Unique AirBnb Rental Is Just South Of Buffalo, New York
8 Great Waterfront Summer Playdate Ideas for Kids in Buffalo