Hopefully, soon the weather will turn around and thousands of Western New Yorkers will be back out on their patios or in the driveway firing up the grill.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
If you are headed out to a BBQ anywhere in Western New York there will be certain things that you will come to find out are at every BBQ in the 716.
From what is being grilled to what is being used to wash down your lunch or dinner here are 5 things that you will find at every BBQ in Western New York.
1. Sahlen's Hot Dogs - There is no other brand Western New Yorkers will use on the grill. People in Rochester sweat by Zweigles but here in the 716 it is only Sahlen's. Crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside.
2. Costanzo's Rolls - If you are cooking on the grill you want the perfect bun for your dog. The #1 choice for Western New Yorkers comes from Cheektowaga. Costanzo's. They have been taking care of Western New Yorkers since 1933.
3. Weber's Mustard - Buffalo made and made for Buffalo. This horseradish mustard is the only mustard you will find atop a Sahlen's hotdog in Western New York.
4. Loganberry - This very unique drink is really only found in Western New York and part of Canada. This is perfect to wash down as many dogs as you can eat.
5. Pastry Hearts - You got to have dessert and here in Western New York, a freshly baked Pastry Heart is the way to end a good BBQ.
So make sure you load up on the good stuff next time you decide to fire up the grill and enjoy a great BBQ here in Western New York.