Buffalo to Host Big Boat Parade Ahead of Buffalo Bills Season
Lets go Buffalo!!! The second-ever Mafia Boat Parade is happening in Buffalo, New York! This was easily one of the most fun events of last year. It should be mandatory that you put it on your calendar if you have a boat. It was an absolute riot last year and there were hundreds of boats that came to the parade.
There will be a long line of boats all decked out in Buffalo gear going through the Buffalo waterways along a rowdy route. All of the money raised at the event goes to local charities.
Organizers of the Mafia Boat Parade say that registration and details will be coming at the end of June. First, 250 boats who register get a welcome pack and commemorative flag (below) that will be sent to the address you register with to hang from your vessel!
Mafia Boat Parade
Sunday, September 3, 2023
Party starts at 12 PM
Boat Parade Sets Sail at 1 PM
- The parade will go through Silo City before it ends at Canalside.
- There is going to be a vendor village.
- It will take approx. Last year the parade took about an hour and a half and it was a lot of fun.
- Boat registration will be online for 2023. You can check out more details here.
- You can bring a lawn chair along the route and watch the boats go by and cheer them on.