Getting You Ready for Amazon Prime Day
This is like Christmas in July. Amazon is celebrating their birthday with its 36 hours of deals.
Starting Monday, July 15th, at 3 am, Amazon says more than a million products will be on sale for two days.
Here are some things to keep in mind before you start shopping:
- Become a Prime member if you would like access to the deals. If you haven't already, you could also sign up for the 30-day free trial.
- Deal experts say make a list of things you want before you start shopping
- Tech products will see the best deals: 4k HD TVs, headphones, and Amazon products like the echo and fire stick
- It's a good idea to check out the big competitors like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy because they sometimes match Amazon's deals.
- Amazon bought Whole Foods in 2017. Many grocery items will be on sale. When people send $10 at Whole Foods they will receive $10 of online credit for Prime Day