Buffalo Teen Hospitalized After Eating An Edible.
Dang, edibles are taking over the world, I was in Time Square and they had 4 mobile homes parked in different places selling them right out the window!. Apparently they are legal in New York City in edible form but still some people react different when ingested.
WKBW reports a Buffalo teen that attends my old school M.S.T - PS 197 Math Science Technology Prepatory School on East Delavan Avenue was taken from the school to the hospital around noon after eating a gummy candy laced with marijuana.
No updates yet.
Buffalo Public Schools Spokesman's says the student's parents are at the hospital with them.