7 Tequila Mixer Hits for ‘National Tequila Day’ (July 24)
Tequila has a very rich history, relative to the drink and the town that shares it's name. The drink itself, according to nattionaltoday.com dates back to
"Mesoamerican times circa 1000 B.C., when indigenous Mexican tribes would commonly harvest and ferment it. It wouldn’t be until 16th Century A.D.,"
Tequila is so well known and revered throughout the world that it has it's very own National Day in the United States...National Tequila Day. Historically, according to nattionaltoday.com
Don Jose Antonio de Cuervo made the first Vino Mezcal de Tequila de Jose Curevo in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico, birthing the modern tequila industry
There's so much to know about Tequila. If you're interested in knowing more about tequila, click on the link below for everything and anything you ever wanted to know about tequila, including the fact that it's derived from a plant called the agave plant.
Tequila is best when it's mixed with 'something'. Here is a list of the 7 best are "7 of the Best Mixers for Tequila", according to thrilllist.com
- Tequila + Soda (Click here to make "RANCH WATER" using this mixer)
- Tequila + Grapefruit Soda ( Click Here to make a "PALOMA TTEQUUILA COCKTAIL" with this mixer)
- Tequila + Pineapple Juice (Click here to make "THE MATADOR" with this mixer)
- Tequila + Orange Juice (Click here to make a "TEQUILA SUNRISE" using this mixer)
- Tequila + Agave Syrup (Click here to make an "AGAVE NECTAR MARGARITA" with this mixer)
- Tequila + Vermouth (Click here to make a "SPANISH HARLEM COCKTAIL" using this mixer)
- Tequila + Bloody Mary Mix (Click here to make a Mexican Bloody Mary, called "THE BLOODY MARIA", using this mixer)
8 of the Most Expensive Tequilas
KEEP READING: 3-ingredient recipes you can make right now