5 Bold Predictions For The Buffalo Sabres’ New Season
The Buffalo Sabres are back in action tonight to open up the new 2022-23 season at home.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
The Sabres are coming off a season where there was some glimmer of hope towards the end of the season but the team failed to make the playoffs.
Here are 5 Bold Predictions For The Buffalo Sabres Season.
1. The Buffalo Sabres Will Make The Playoffs - Yes..I said it, the Buffalo Sabres will make the playoffs this season. Last season the Sabres ended the season with a 32-29-11 record. This season, they will get above .500 and squeak into the playoffs.
2. The Buffalo Sabres Will Trade For Buffalo's Own Patrick Kane - There have been lots of rumours that the Chicago Blackhawks looking to move Kane this season. The Sabres have the cap space and the need for a goalscorer. Buffalo will go crazy if when this happens.
3. Owen Power Wins Rookie Of The Year - The #1 overall draft pick in last year's NHL draft played well at the end of last season and fans are hoping he continues to play that way all year. His good play will earn him the Calder Memorial Trophy.
4. Don Granato Wins Coach Of The Year - Granato just signed a new deal with the Sabres and will lead the team to the playoffs for the first time in 11 years.
5. The Buffalo Sabres Will Be In The Top 10 In Attendance - Buffalo Sabre fans have put up with a lot over the past 11 years, but this year the team will play well, the players are likeable and the fans can't wait to see the team in person.