What You Need to Know About Oktobeerfest 2014
Hey Buffalo craft beer fans! It's that time of year again. The fall weather and beauty of Western New York's scenery make for the perfect back drop to Oktobeerfest!
Come sample over 100 fall, seasonal and German craft beers all in one place.
New this year is the first-ever Buffalo Beer Zone, featuring all your local favorites:
- Big Ditch Brewing Co.
- Blackbird Cider Works
- Community Beer Works
- Ellicottville Brewing Co.
- Flying Bison Brewery
- Hamburg Brewing Co.
- McKenzie’s Hard Cider
- New Buffalo Brewing Co.
- Pearl Street Brewing
- Resurgence Brewery
- Southern Tier
- Woodcock Brothers
What is Oktobeerfest?
- Oktobeerfest is a day celebrating German culture with German bier, Seasonal craft beers, German music and live music!
- And new this year is the Buffalo Beer Zone featuring all local breweries!
When and where is Oktobeerfest?
- October 18, 2014 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
What does my ticket include?
- Your $35 advance ticket includes admission into the event, samples and a souvenir mug.
- $45 at door
What bands will be playing at Oktobeerfest?
- The Auschlaunders Band and Ultra Violet
What should you bring?
- Valid ID proving you are 21 or older – NO ONE UNDER 21 will be admitted
- Your ticket or printed receipt
- CASH – No credit cards accepted
What shouldn't you bring?
- Anything Illegal: drugs, weapons, fake ID, etc
- Alcohol of any kind
- Growlers or any containers to fill up
- Children or Pets