Three Buffalo Students Taken to Hospital after Swallowing Teacher’s Narcotic Pills [Poll]
First "Lean," now this! Three Buffalo elementary school students got into a teacher's narcotic pills!
Three first grade students at Buffalo Public School #30 got into a subsitute teacher's narcotic prescription drugs Thursday, according to WIVB! The teacher had brought the pills with her to school and the first graders allegedly took the pills. One of the students actually swallowed a pill and was taken to Children's Hospital.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- The Top 5 Barbershops in Buffalo [List]!
- 6 Movies Shot in Buffalo and WNY (But Not Necessarily Set Here)!
- Nominate A Dad For Father Friday In Buffalo!