The City Of Buffalo’s “Gun Buyback Program” Gives You Up To $100 In Exchange For Your Gun(s)!
According to the Buffalo News, The City Of Buffalo is offering a “Gun Buyback Program” aimed at attempting to urge you to turn in any guns you might have. The incentive is a payoff…in the form of a Pre-Paid Credit Card! Depending on the type of handgun, you could receive anywhere from $10 – $100.00. The goal of the program is to ultimately create such an impact with people turning in guns that it rids the streets of Buffalo of all illegal guns.
The Buffalo News article this morning announcing the program, states that Police have seized 500 guns this year so far…most of them illegal, with about 325 of then being handguns.
Do you think the program is and has been effective in the past…and has it or will it get guns off the streets and lessen crime? (Please Comment Below….Thank You)
Here’s the list of local churches where you can turn in your guns in exchange for a Pre-Paid Credit card ranging anywhere from $10 – $100, depending on the type of gun.
(GUNS CAN BE DROPPED OFF FROM 9AM – 5PM ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 18)
- JORDAN MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 440 LEROY AVENUE
- ST. JOHN BAPTIST CHURCH, 184 GOODELL ST.
- CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD, 96 JEWETT PARKWAY
- ASSEMBLY OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES, 213 ONTARIO ST.
- ST. THOMAS AQUINAS CHURCH, 450 ABBOTT ROAD
- PRIMERA UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, 62 VIRGINIA AVENUE
- PRINCE OF PEACE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 190 ALBANY ST.