Community: Slow Roll Buffalo’s Community Land Trust Ride will Happen Tonight
This evening from 6:30 to 8 pm, Slow Roll Buffalo's Community Land Trust Ride will be traveling along major streets Broadway, Jefferson, Masten, Humboldt, including neighborhoods Fruit Belt, Willert Park, and more!! Get all the details here and traffic information!
Slow Roll Buffalo's Community Land Trust Ride starts at 6:30pm sharp in the Fruit Belt at the Moot Center, 292 High Street, including neighborhoods Fruit Belt, Willert Park, Cold Springs, and Kingsley along major streets Broadway, Jefferson, Masten, Humboldt, Best and Fillmore.
Pre-ride forum at the Moot Center on the Fruit Belt Advisory Council's coming community land trust; post-ride party with food, drinks and music from Fruit Belt resident Preach Freedom and Connect.
Who: Thousands of bicyclists
What: Slow Roll Buffalo's Community Land Trust Ride
When: Tonight - Monday, May 14th, meet at 5:30pm, roll at 6:30pm
Where: Moot Center, 292 High St, Fruit Belt
Why: Reconnect the City of Good Neighbors
In standard Slow Roll structure, the ride the cover 10 miles at a leisurely pace of around 10 miles per hour, with cyclists of all ages and skill levels guided by more than 100 Slow Roll Squad volunteers and a Buffalo Police Department motorcade. Two "mass-up" stops allow for regrouping while community stakeholders inform riders of history, events and issues in the immediate area. Slow Roll Buffalo will continue at a different weekly venue on Monday nights through October 29th.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]