WNY Woman is Suing Catholic Church for $300 Million
A Buffalo woman is suing the Buffalo Diocese for $300 million! Get the details here!
A WNY woman is suing the Buffalo Diocese for $300 million, for alleged sexual abuse! The woman is from Niagara County and she says she was sexually assaulted by a Catholic priest, according to WGRZ. The alleged assault happened at Cardinal O'Hara High School, where the priest taught. This is the first suit in WNY since the New York state Child Victim's Act went into effect.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]