Police Officer Fired after Stealing $500 from Dead Man
A police officer stole $500 from a dead man!
The incident happened in Atlanta, according to EastTexasMatters.com! The officer's body cam footage showed her stealing the money from Jamel Harris, a shooting victim in Atlanta. Keisha Richbourg, the former officer, was fired for the theft. A witness says that the money was in the wallet when Richbourg checked for identification. The witness told Harris' wife about the money, but police said there was no money in the wallet. That's when the investigation began. Richbourg was fired for not following protocol in accounting for the money (not the actual theft).
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]