World Naked Bike Ride in Buffalo this weekend
The Buffalo World Naked Bike Ride is a 10-15 mile ride of people-powered transportation bringing awareness to oil addiction and the negative impacts of car culture. Their naked bodies will symbolize the vulnerability of cyclists on the roads. Come "as bare as you dare" to the Buffalo Underwear/Naked Ride and help them promote their vision of a cleaner, safer, body-positive world.
This is the fourth year in a row that the event is coming to Buffalo. Riders are asked to show up to the Edward M. Cotter fireboat between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. A private after-party for participants will take place after the ride.
Just A Few rules they have
- Celebrate freedom from oil and the beauty of people! Less gas more ass! Burn fat not oil! Nude not crude!
- Drugs / Booze = Arrest
- Sometimes bystanders get grabby! Shy? Stay towards center, out of reach. Chivalrous? Guard our flanks.
- You're Responsible! Be prepared, stay alert, take care, help others.
- Obey police and thank them for their help. Goodies may target ticketing. Bare at your own risk.
- Participants must utilize person-powered wheels.
- NO PHOTOS in our before/after space. (except authorized photography) Assume that you will be photographed on ride.
- Arrive clothed & shoe'd and carry weather options.
- No glass! Recycle cans. Bring refillables.
- Leave no trace! Pick it up and pack it out!!
HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!