Woman Found Alive, Decomposing and Covered with Maggots, Roaches
This is so cruel and horrible! A woman was found alive, covered in maggots and roaches that were eating her alive and her legs were decomposing!
On Thursday, March 15, Gwinnett Fire found the woman at an apartment complex, where she was unconscious, according to WRGZ. Firefighters reported that they found the obese woman living in deplorable conditions! They had been called to the same home a month earlier to take the same woman to the hospital. They used a "Mega Mover," a white tarp that is used for transporting obese patients. They say they left the tarp at the home after that incident. When they arrived during the most recent visit to the home, they report that she was still on the same tarp, but it was brown and covered in feces.
They also wrote in their report that the woman's legs were showing signs of decomposition and were completely black! They also reported that the maggots and roaches that covered her were eating her flesh!! The Gwinnett County Fire Department stated that “they did not believe she would live much longer and felt a moral obligation to report this.” The woman's son and husband were her sole caregivers (click here to see their mugshots). Both were charged with neglect of a disabled or elderly person.
I hope they rot in jail! So sad!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]