Win A Cabin for 2/Tom Joyner 2015 Fantastic Voyage Cruise!!
Win a cruise for 2 on-board the 2015 Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage (Presented by Ford) Cruise April 11th - 19th 2015!! It's the ultimate party with a purpose where you and a guest will relax and have fun in the sun and party for 8 days and 7 nights on-board the fabulous Carnival Breeze Cruise liner!! You'll stop in the Cayman Islands, Jamaica and the Isla de Roatan and view the incredible sights.This year the Cruise features over 30 acts including: Jennifer Hudson, LL Cool J, R. Kelly, Fantasia, Earth Wind and Fire and much much more. HOW CAN YOU WIN IT FROM WBLK??? That's the easy part, throughout the month of March 2015, 93.7 WBLK will play a WBLK Cruise Sounder live on the radio. When you hear it call 716-852-6464 and be caller #10 to win a WBLK Cruise pack and qualify to win the GRAND PRIZE, a cabin for 2 with the 2015 Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage!! Grand prize winner picked on Friday March 20th 2015!
Want more info about cruise? Click here - http://fantasticvoyage.blackamericaweb.com/
LL Cool J feat. DJ Z-Trip
Earth Wind & Fire
Temptations Review ft. Dennis Edwards
Fantastic Ladies of Hip hop
Lady of Rage
Fantastic Hip Hop
Doug E. Fresh
Fantastic New Jack Swing
Kool Moe Dee
Dr. Bobby Jones
Don “DC” Curry
Zane’s Other Side of the Pillow
The TJMS Family: Tom Joyner, J. Anthony Brown, Sybil Wilkes, Huggy Lowdown, Chris Paul, Damon Williams
Chef Jeff Henderson
Chef Huda Mumin
Chef Jennifer Booker
Chef Jerome Brown
Chef Pat Neely
Day to Day ITINERARY
Sat. Miami, FL
Sun. Fun Day at Sea
Mon. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Tues. Fun Day At Sea
Wed. Montego Bay, Jamaica
Thur. Fun Day At Sea
Fri. Isla de Roatan
Sat. Fun Day At Sea
Sun. Miami, FL
**All itineraries are subject to change without notice
Sat. Represent Night
Sun. White Night
Mon. Mardi Gras Night
Tues. Prom Night
Wed. All Red Everything Night
Thur. #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) Night
Fri. Favorite Celebrity Night
Sat. Pajama Night
**Theme nights and order of nights are subject to change
Transportation will be provided at the locations and times listed below:
Date TIME PICKUP DROP OFF
04/11/2015 11am-2:30pm (Airport) FLL Port of Miami
10am-3pm (Airport) MIA Port of Miami
12pm-2pm Hilton Miami Downtown Port of Miami
12pm – 2pm Marriott Biscayne Bay Port of Miami
04/19/2015 7:30am-10:30am Port of Miami (Airport) FLL 7:30am-10:30am Port of Miami (Airport) MIA
**All itineraries are subject to change without notice
Hilton Miami Downtown (Sold Out)
Marriott Biscayne Bay (Sold Out)
ABOUT THE TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION
The Tom Joyner Foundation was founded in 1998 as the brainchild of nationally syndicated radio personality Tom Joyner. The mission of the Foundation is to support historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) with scholarships, endowments and capacity-building enhancements. Through fundraising and donor development initiatives, $65 million has been raised to support more than 29,000 students attending HBCUs.
*Must be 21 and older to participate
*Must have valid U.S. Passport
*Must provide own transportation (Air/car or bus) from Buffalo NY to Miami Florida or Ft. Lauderdale Florida and back to Buffalo NY.
WBLK / Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage Cruise 2015 contest
20 Feb 2015
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The WBLK/Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage Cruise contest will begin 10am Feb 26 2015 and end at Noon 20 March 20, 2015.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): From Feb 26th 2015 through 4pm March 20th 2015 93.7 WBLK will play live on the air a specialty Cruise Sounder a minimum of 3 times per day Monday through Friday. When the sounder is played listeners may call in to 716-852-6464 and be caller #10 to qualify to win the Grand Prize.
- Entries will not be accepted via U.S. Mail, or Fax. “The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.”
- Listeners may enter only once throughout the duration of this contest.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, the Station will also in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all 93.7 WBLK listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the Western New York /Buffalo Metro area USA. Employees of WBLK (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Western NY/Buffalo metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Participates (and winners guest) must have a valid United States Passport at the time of Cruise Launch which is April 11th 2015.
- Qualifying prizes include cd’s, dvds, t-shirts and concert tickets. Qualifiers are not guaranteed to win all of the above prizes. Grand prize is a cabin for 2 onboard the Carnival Breeze cruise ship that departs from Miami Florida and or Ft. Lauderdale Florida USA. Approximate value of Grand Prize is $2500.0 US. Air/land transportation from Buffalo NY (or any other U.S. departure point) is NOT INCLUDED in this prize package. Prize package does include: 8 days/nights cruise on-board the Carnival Breeze cruise ship, on-board concerts, access to the Tom Joyner private beach party, All Meals (excluding coffee /candy/gift shops and specialty restaurants. Adult Beverages are NOT INCLUDED. Airport transfers between Miami or Ft. Lauderdale Airports and the port of Miami on Saturday April 11th and Sunday April 19th are included. Prizes are NON-TRANSERABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash. If prize is accepted and cannot be used by contest winner prior to execution the prize winner forfeits the above Grand Prize with no substitution available from WBLK FM.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within five (5) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Grand prize winner will be selected at approximately 12 noon on March 20th 2015 on 93.7 WBLK. Grand prize winner will be notified via phone and or email.
- Odds of winning Grand Prize are based on the number entries received via on air during the contest time line.
- Grand prize winner need not be present in the studios of WBLK in order to win grand prize.
- “Winner/s must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance travel Form within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by [random drawing.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station, in is sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”]
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a the grand prize winner’s name (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 93. WBLK FM, 14 Lafayette Square, suite 1200, Buffalo NY 14203