Sophia Nelson Speaks In Buffalo [AUDIO]
The Queen City was treated to an intimate experience with Author, Speaker and Journalist Sophia A Nelson this past weekend as she shared 5 traits of highly successful women and other life tools inside.
The powerful Facebook Group: Women in the Spotlight GoinGlobal brought in Sophia Nelson, author of Black Women Redefined, into Buffalo, NY for the very first time as the 2013 Keynote speaker for the annual WITS Luncheon event at Aqua restaurant.
Sophia first joined us Friday night at the George Urban Mansion for a Meet and Greet mixer, where I first had the opportunity to meet her.
Then on Saturday, she shared with the professional group of women the 5 Traits of Highly Successful Women.
1. Like Yourself, believe in your self-worth
2. Be humble. You can't make it by yourself. Lift others as you climb!
3. Don't participate in gossip/slander of other women. Uplift and inspire them.
4. Don't look at people as seasonal - see people as an investment. Successful people don't cut what they can they untie.
5. Successful women sponsor other women.
Today I had the pleasure of interviewing Sophia on the air and learning even more! Listen to our conversation here: