7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day!
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of fresh air and unpolluted waters. On this Earth Day, find out how you can help save our planet!
You too can be a beneficial presence on Mother Earth!
922,885,498 people have already taken the pledge towards “A Billion Acts of Green” this Earth Day. What will you do on Earth Day? Here are some more ideas:
1. Bike or walk to work, Church or the store.
2. Install energy efficient light bulbs.
3. Teach or learn about solar cooking.
4. Shop at the farmer’s market and boycott processed foods.
5. Join the movement to promote New Energy resources as introduced in the new movie Sirius.
6. Play a board game or cards with friends instead of a video or online game.
7. Watch and share the movie THRIVE!