Rick Ross’ ‘God Forgives I Don’t’ Album Sample [VIDEO]
Hate all you want on Rick Ross. Trash his tour bus. Call him fake. But face the facts: The Boy’s making hits!
Listen to the new album in stores today (Tuesday, July 31), God Forgives, I Don’t, and find out why I say B.I.G. + 2Pac + Diddy = Rozay.
OK, so you can draw the comparisions to Notorious B.I.G. and Rick Ross yourself, but let me tell you why he is like Diddy:
1. He is in it to WIN it.
2. Master Marketer. Every YouTube video is “Branded” with upcoming albums, singles and Twitter info.
3. All About the Benjamins.
1. Smooth delivery.
2. Raps about a life he doesn’t live.
3. Women love him.
4. Being around him makes you famous (MMG/Thug Life).
According to the content of his albums, including the new God Forgives, I Don’t, Rick Ross is a rags-to-riches drug kingpin. His drugs are ostensibly imported from Haiti, Colombia or Venezuela. He at one point had an empty fridge. He still carries a gun, which matches his watch. He has floor seats for the Miami Heat, which cost $20,000. A Rick Ross guest verse costs $100,000. He owns the following brands of cars: Porsche, Maybach (discontinued), Ferrari, BMW, Jaguar, Cadillac, Lamborghini and Land Rover. His aforementioned seizures were the product of receiving certain sexual attentions on a private jet. Rick Ross’ friends include the compulsively unlikeable Wale, but also Jay-Z and Andre 3000, who can both deliver jaw-dropping, unconventionally brilliant rap verses. Rick Ross owns a $24,000 toilet.
It’s hard to say what’s real and what isn’t. Here’s a hint, though: The drug kingpin stuff is not real.
1. Pray For Us [Prod. By Harry Fraud]
2. Pirates [Prod. By Kenoe]
3. 3 Kings (Ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z) [Prod. By Jake One]
4. Ashamed [Prod. By Cool & Dre]
5. Maybach Music IV (Ft. Ne-Yo) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
6. Sixteen (Ft. Andre 3000) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
7. Amsterdam [Prod. By Cardiak]
8. Hold Me Back [Prod. By G5]
9. 911 [Prod. By Young Shun] Listen Below
10. So Sophisticated (Ft. Meek Mill) [Prod. By The Beat Bully & Jofmoney] Listen Below
11. Presidential (Ft. Elijah Blake) [Prod. By Pharrell]
12. Ice Cold (Ft. Omarion) [Prod. By Lee Major]
13. Touch’N You (Ft. Usher) [Prod. By Rico Love & Mr. Morris]
14. Diced Pineapples (Ft. Wale & Drake) [Prod. By Cardiak] Listen Below
15. Ten Jesus Pieces (Ft. Stalley) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
16. Triple Beam Dreams (Ft. Nas) [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
17. Rich Forever (Ft. John Legend) [Prod. By DVLP & Filthy]