Contact Us

Local Man Turns Daughter’s Death Tragedy Into a Blessing for Others

According to News Reports, Ken Hanson’s daughter, Amanda Hanson, was at a sleepover at a friend’s house in 2009 and died from carbon monoxide poisoning.  Ken Hanson wanted to help prevent others from having to go this tragedy and, for the past couple years, has been handing out Carbon Monoxide Detectors with this year’s total be 200.

WATCH:

FULL STORY HERE

Donate to the Amanda Hanson Foundation

Best of WBLK

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wblk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WBLK MVP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WBLK MVP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.